[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

18 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I have done at least 2 things in highschool (I guess that one of them was technically just before highschool) that I am pretty certain will be important to me for the rest of my life

Alright, everything you learn in high school you’ll forget within a decade, your grades are only useful for making college cheaper (and college is also useless lol), and you’re going to lose touch with most of your school friends within a year of graduating

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry you're not feeling well Jamie, get better soon

HS can teach you some good things, but college is better. But NC has crappy general education and good colleges, so there's that.

I got tired writing up my post response for Lumi's thread, I didn't bother quoting people but I want to play with the highlight and quote feature.

4 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Alright, everything you lea

4 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

ou’ll forget within a decade, yo

5 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

are only useful for making college cheaper (and college is also useless lol), and you’re going to lose touch with most of your school friends within a year of graduating

This better work on multiple pages or I will cry 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

1) what high school friends

2) I do need a degree for what I'm going into, and my mom is also a professor lmao, and the college classes I've taken on campus were great

3) I don't expect my education to come from formalized school settings... It's set up to educate the fat middle of the bell curve, I'm not there, so 🤷‍♂️ My education is my own task and it's better that way. 

Ok so... I've been laying in bed and I don't think my sister knows I'm home. LET'S GO FIND OUT! -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

ii am pretty confident that I'm not going to forget everything I've learned because I plan to continue researching a lot of these things

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

“Need” is a strong word. I thought you needed a degree to be a software engineer until I got a job as a software engineer. Even if you want an academic job, there are cases of people skipping undergrad and going straight to grad school (which is actually useful)

Edited by uncannyfellow

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

Social work tho... they want you to be liscenced. I've also been considering psychology but I just dunno about the college. Money isn't too big an issue, nor academics. I want to talk to some advisor about that. I have a semester of gen eds out of the way which is good, and I'll get half-tuition at any state-funded college plus some scholarships that are basically guarenteed my way, it's very good and lucky. But going in for psychology is still more college... Mmmm... -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread