• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to say the same thing as Miri, just "Curiosity". It's usually reason enough, for humans

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

National Geographic (1974)
In early 1974, a National Geographic film crew went to the island with a team of anthropologists (including Pandit), accompanied by armed police, to film a documentary, Man in Search of Man. They planned to spread the operation of gift-giving over the course of three days and attempt to establish friendly contact. When the motorboat broke through the barrier reefs, the locals emerged from the jungle and shot arrows at it. The crew landed at a safe point on the coast and left gifts in the sand, including a miniature plastic car, some coconuts, a live pig, a doll, and aluminum cookware.[51]

The Sentinelese followed up by launching another volley of arrows, one of which struck the documentary director in his thigh. The man who wounded the director withdrew to the shade of a tree and laughed proudly while others speared and buried the pig and the doll. They left afterward, taking the coconuts and cookware.[8][54] This expedition also led to the first photograph of the Sentinelese, published by Raghubir Singh in National Geographic magazine, where they were presented as people for whom "arrows speak louder than words".[53]

I mean... good for the Sentinelese. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Lol, that sounds about right, wasn't aware anyone was actually hurt though

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

For those systems where the tulpas got tired when they first started switching - about how much practice did it take to overcome that tiredness?

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

Ember: Government-supported academic surveillance of uncontacted peoples not only advances anthropology, but helps to protect them against poachers, smugglers, pirates, loggers, prospectors and others who might stand to profit from areas outside of the active control of modern governments.

Uncontacted peoples are overwhelmingly in the Amazon basin or on New Guinea, set back from coastlines and navigable rivers, and often in rugged terrain. Small islands are just too accessible, though sufficient hostility seems to have worked once, in combination with government support.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples

Vesper: It only took me a few weeks before fatigue from staying switched in stopped being a problem. But I don't think I've ever remained switched in more than six hours at a stretch.

Edited by Ember.Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit