Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Cornelia said:

For those systems where the tulpas got tired when they first started switching - about how much practice did it take to overcome that tiredness?

I have yet to overcome the tiredness, but I have been rarely switching for the last month. I only switched 6 or 7 times now though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

8 hours ago, Cornelia said:

For those systems where the tulpas got tired when they first started switching - about how much practice did it take to overcome that tiredness?

I can't quite remember anymore, but it was a very blatant problem when we first started. Flandre for example would get tired after 4-6 hours the first few days, to the point where she could literally fall asleep (one of them did once, which is incredible as I can never fall asleep outside of actual bed time), but it would be entirely alleviated upon switching back with me. I'm unsure of whether this took a few weeks or a couple months, but it was a gradual process of them being able to stay switched for longer and longer until they eventually hit an entire day without tiredness, at which point they were able to stay switched indefinitely. Lucilyn has fronted for two months straight once, maybe twice.

Edit: This feels pretty terrible being in LOTPW, you should've put it in beginner questions or possibly even make its own thread for it. Honestly you should still do that, it's valuable for a lot of systems to know

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

[Ranger] If Tanaka makes a new thread I don't mind copying over my response.

[Duck] If I accidentally switched in after Ranger stops being tired, I wonder if I will get switching for free. I got tired with possession, but it was easy. It won't happen, but I was just wondering.

13 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Lucilyn has fronted for two months straight once, maybe twice.

Wow, incredible. When was the last time that you, the host, even fronted for that long?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Honestly, I would be surprised if I remain switched-out for longer than a few days in the future.

[Ranger] Good night

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account