[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

41 minutes ago, aubreyshield said:

which is more satisfying for you, the journey of the game, or the ending (and all emotions about it after that)?

what's this about an ending?

just playing the game is fun, getting better and better and faster and faster, playing some multiplayer mod and watching lots of other people play the game (I mean streamers/YTers, unrelated to the MP mod), and now playing the Hard Mode map is pretty fun too, but you need to be pretty experienced at the game (like probably 50+ runs, but at least 20+... for a bad time) before you try it

edit: oh right y'all don't necessarily know us and everything we've ever said here huh. we have about 126 wins in Getting Over It rn and play it every so often for fun

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a bit unrelated, but sometimes i find that the memories of a game actually strike more joy than was ever experienced actually playing the game... some games leave a lasting impression/mark that you don't forget

maybe that's just me, but it's not always just about the journey, despite what 'Inspiring Quotes™' tell you

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

I clicked on the "First one to reach 1000 posts wins" thread by accident and was very confused

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I think that my favorite thing about difficult skill based games is finally overcoming something that you failed at many times before and the resulting sense of accomplishment and progression

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

50 minutes ago, aubreyshield said:

if i took joy from suffering, my life would be extremely confusing... wouldn't you just go between the two every half second?

I didn’t say MY suffering 😘

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

sense of accomplishment and progression? idk sounds like a scam...

Edited by aubreyshield
i can't spell

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

I'm not certain that it does the same for me as it does for everyone, but when I get past something that I failed at a bunch before or manage to do something that took a lot of work, it's one of the better feelings that I have felt, perhaps top 2% of feelings

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me