[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

1 minute ago, Breloomancer said:

unable to get back to sleep at 12:50 am with a fever gang. who up, as they say

Well, I'm about to go to sleep. Hope you get better soon and don't catch the coronavirus

Been playing Plague Inc, I stopped a long while back because I couldn't beat Necroa Virus on Normal (despite beating many other types on Brutal) after like, I don't know, a lot of attempts. Came back and failed again, looked up a Mega-Brutal guide and did it okay on Normal. Went to Simian Flu and despite reading a bunch of tips, still failed for like 2-3 hours on Normal. Looked up a Mega-Brutal guide and the guy... just didn't even play the game... he completely ignored the entire Transmissions page for most the game and devolved every single symptom that mutated.

This game is really well-made and all, and most plague types are fun, but some of them (and usually any one's Mega-Brutal) just require finding the meta, or you just lose, no matter how hard you try, how well thought-out your playing is, how close attention you pay to each country and its stats. It really kills the fun of the game. After 2700 hours of Warframe, I'm deathly allergic to following the meta, always trying my best to find different unique viable ways to play, and this game is like the antithesis of that if you play challenging difficulties

(Note there's usually like two metas for each plague type that are directly opposite each other, one super-aggressive and one super-turtling, but either way it ends up not being fun for me)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good night

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

22 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

This game is really well-made and all, and most plague types are fun, but some of them (and usually any one's Mega-Brutal) just require finding the meta, or you just lose, no matter how hard you try, how well thought-out your playing is, how close attention you pay to each country and its stats. It really kills the fun of the game. After 2700 hours of Warframe, I'm deathly allergic to following the meta, always trying my best to find different unique viable ways to play, and this game is like the antithesis of that if you play challenging difficulties

(Note there's usually like two metas for each plague type that are directly opposite each other, one super-aggressive and one super-turtling, but either way it ends up not being fun for me)

Oh, there's 2 metas? I discovered the super-turtling one, I haven't seen or done the super-aggressive one yet.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Depends on the plague type, but for sure in the Necroa Virus there's turtling vs super aggressive. Super aggressive seems to be the agreed upon best strat, but I really wish I could've just found my own and not had to look that up in the first place..