• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm confused. I thought that you said you wanted to change to get less serious, but you weren't certain what you wanted to change to

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

No, I've always had a perfectly good idea of how I wanted to be. The problem is figuring out how to be like that.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Okay, I did some thinking:

You can only be at peace, when nothing feels like it's at stake; when there's nothing to worry about. Unlike most people, we've never been too worried about most things, we deal with them as they come (ie emergencies or poor situations). After thinking about the time Lumi was temporarily in a much higher (... we still think of them as levels of consciousness like from Steve Pavlina's article, but you could just say mindset) level of consciousness where nothing felt like effort, even when he tried to think of things he'd normally have trouble dealing with, I decided there's basically only one thing "at stake" when we think about things. Effort. 

I knew that we needed to work some more on abolishing the feeling of effort although we've made great progress in the last week, but I figured something else must be standing in my way too. But actually, nothing particularly substantial is left. The only thing that feels like it has any negative weight to my thinking about things is the potential effort required behind anything. Though effort is more vague than it sounds, for example we'll have Panda Express soon and associated with getting to eat that is the idea that we have to deal with all the condensation that leaks out when opening it after a long time. It's honestly pretty annoying, at least for those few seconds. But even that, however small, is part of the feeling I'm talking about. Negativity is getting too vague, but it's a mix of "effort" and "negativity" leaning towards effort I suppose.

I know it doesn't sound particularly surprising or eventful that I've determined that problem of ours as the thing standing in our way here, but it is. First off, we've actually been making significant progress towards dealing with (and eventually removing) that feeling/thought from our thought processes in the last 10 days. But more importantly, now I know exactly "where to look, what to do" to get to where I want to be. We weren't even particularly motivated to be dealing with effort specifically, it just seemed like a good thing to be doing, but now that I know it's the thing to be doing...

Well, I'm happy. Never much cared for not knowing what to do.

Edit: I'm like, really really happy. I had no idea I was so close to an answer, let alone that we were already off-handedly working on exactly what would be necessary. As if knowing wasn't good enough, we've already gotten proof that we're able to do what we need to do. But now with this clarity we can be much more motivated to do it. To be more specific than before, it's the negativity associated with the feeling of effort. I believe that is what's dragging us all down. The feeling of effort needs to be abolished in its own right, but now we'll take it a bit further, working to remove the entirety of negativity associated with having to do things, rather than it just reaching a low enough level where we're able to do the things we wanted to do (which was the idea in the past).

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

Well sure, we've got a problem with effort. But what I'm talking about is technically a concept that applies to everyone, or nearly everyone. We're aiming above and beyond

Well it sounds like you're handling it quite well. Good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.