[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I remember an interesting statistic from scientists who managed to lucid dream under controlled conditions; time is perceived at roughly 1:1 between the dream and real life. I have no idea how they measured that. That said, it's only applicable to lucid dreams, pretty sure time can be perceived at wild ratios for non-lucid dreams (though it'd be nearly impossible to measure it).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Srn347 said:

I remember an interesting statistic from scientists who managed to lucid dream under controlled conditions; time is perceived at roughly 1:1 between the dream and real life. I have no idea how they measured that.

I mean, did you read it from ETWOLD? Because that book said they had the people they were testing communicate by moving their eyes when/while lucid, which apparently translates 1 to 1 in real life.

--

I never would've considered us to have TMJ, but after opening my mouth to yawn 7 hours ago the right side of my jaw has hurt badly enough I couldn't actually eat my food for the next 6 hours (up to now). We've had the general concept of this problem happen before (opening our mouth wide-ish and the weird sound followed by soreness), but never for this long or this bad, ugh.

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I wouldn't trust official number, especially from China

China don't write down their cause of deaths as being from a virus, they instead write the symptoms. It's scary how WHO handled it so poorly when it got big

It's more fatal to unhealthy or elder people tho, but it would still be devastating to lose family members and friends

Edited by Matsuri