• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can't remember if it's {hidden} or {spoiler} that broke so i'm gonna test it

[hidden]hidden[/hidden]

spoiler

edit: i figured it out!..

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

you can't have a cold if you don't associate with your body! at least that's the logic i've been using...

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

don't want those pesky diseases? just don't associate with the body. at all. it just works! for only 4 smol payments of $99.99

USD because globalism

talking about that... you should google dissociation, lol

[the outdated lore]

On 2/25/2020 at 5:05 PM, Tewi said:

but, it's usually a lot harder to remember your dreams when you sleep in, just from lack of discipline.

4 hours ago, aubreyshield said:

i've had the exact opposite experience...

Well, that doesn't really take into account remembering dreams you have while sleeping in, since they're going to be a little longer and more vivid than the preceding dreams. I meant moreso the longer you sleep, the harder it is to remember dreams you had throughout the night. If you're aiming for any dreams at all, then yes, dreams from sleeping in are likely to be more vivid and memorable. Still poor discipline, though, and most long-term goals are remembering basically all of your dreams through the night, not just the last 1-2.

35 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

Because 'you should google' rolls off the tongue better compared to something like 'you should duckduckgo'

"You should search" is the term you're looking for. Also, while we use Duckduckgo a lot now, "Google" has basically become a word (actually, in some dictionaries it is) that can be used in other contexts than literally typing into the Google search engine. Unfortunately. I mean, if you don't like it you don't have to say it..

I'm all for saying "You should DDG -" lol, but people have to know what Duckduckgo is first. (It's basically a search engine proxy that searches through Bing as far as I know, disconnecting "You" from your searches - feel free to look further into it yourself though) It loads at exactly the same speed as Google in our experience, or maybe a tiny fraction of a second faster. But the idea is privacy/simplicity. 

Edited by Tewi

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas