• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hug as many as possible, still! even if it's just one hug, it helps you focus for writing

just to be clear, some people don't like hugs, and those people will be an exception

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

i'm not sure... would miri even like a hug from you? or would she fight it?

weird question i know

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

It is a bit awkward when people see you hugging yourself (the body) though, so wouldn't recommend doing it in public

i mostly use wonderland for hugs, and as far as i can tell, placebo or not, it has the same noticeable effects of a real hug...

[the outdated lore]

I also remember you saying hugging the physical body felt like another person was doing it