[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

i probably meant touching... if i'm dissociated from the actions, yeah, anything can feel like another person is doing it...

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hugging yourself feels awkward and weird to me, so i always prefer wonderland hugs

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

I sometimes fall asleep hugging the body and when I wake up like that, it actually feels super nice and wholesome. Like the brain gets tricked so easily.

it doesn't take much to convince your brain for stuff like that

btw, in your pfp you have wings, does your form ever have those in your mind, too?

[the outdated lore]

the problem with hugging your imposed tulpa is that you cant actually rest your arms, so it's like a real hug except that your arms get tired

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

again, wonderland hugs for days, lads

jk all hugs are valid

[the outdated lore]

Just now, aubreyshield said:

btw, in your pfp you have wings, does your form ever have those in your mind, too?

I used to have them sometimes when I wasn't main fronter, but since I am now, I see myself with the same looks as the body. I might impose them when Bre finishes his guide.

me too... just need to have two imposed holes in all my shirts and stuff too lol

[the outdated lore]