[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

that only means that you are able to write it for yourself now, instead

edit: don't forget about akai's ears too!

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as I always like to point out, be careful with imposing stuff on your body because it can mess up your coordination. imposing wings is mostly harmless, but always remember that these wings are not real so that you don't look crazy when you walk through a door sideways to try to fit your wings through or something

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

i feel like i would want to impose 'spiritual' stuff... like i would feel stuff but it wouldn't matter if it went through a wall or anything, i would just feel it go through it like air... sounds easier to deal with...

but yeah... sleeping with a tail is interesting... cat/dog ears make headphones quite different...

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Just now, Breloomancer said:

as I always like to point out, be careful with imposing stuff on your body because it can mess up your coordination. imposing wings is mostly harmless, but always remember that these wings are not real so that you don't look crazy when you walk through a door sideways to try to fit your wings through or something

Oh wow, that was interesting to read. Never thought about those problems because it seemed way too obvious to me (that they're not real). It's aesthetic mostly.

2 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

You need to possession cuddle while not fronting. That's the best, apart from wonderland cuddling

Truth has been spoken

one time me and aubrey were fronting and visualising each other and one of us held the door open for the other haha

[the outdated lore]