• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I recognize a couple of those! Namely the Muffet and Torracat designs. Also makes me think of the picture of Lucilyn Lumi drew in the game The Painter's Playground (after which he decided never to draw again, lol) -

SuwakoPaint.thumb.png.c6dc3d3de5c50dcef6b00b86d19f63e4.png

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

(edited)

Oh hey, I think I've seen that drawing before (the one with Lucilyn, Pyonta, and the Kero twins, not the some20 one).

Edited by Srn347

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I feel bad that Lumi decided not to draw anymore after that, but while there were some clear problems he could easily have fixed with the picture in retrospect, I think he wouldn't have been happy with anything short of this. And he knew that, so I'm proud of him for at least drawing something even knowing he wouldn't like it - we link that image sparingly to not embarrass him lol, but it seemed like a good comparison here. But yeah, I guess our system's kind of agreed none of us could stand the necessary time being bad it would take to get better. We're fine just being appreciators of others' art I suppose

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

1 hour ago, Someone said:

image.thumb.png.e64a2dba062205ed088330ed6602a47c.png

[Dusk] Trying again

Lookin fun, Dusk! I would love seeing that as a pfp or profile cover picture

That Lucilyn looks familiar for me too. Also fun with that artstyle. I think you guys shouldn't give up on drawing too early, but you do whatever you want of course

Oh that looks cute! i thought Torea had changed colors but that's Vanessa

Maybe you could put the names in order, I'm familiar with a lot of them, but others I have no idea who they are.

8 hours ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

I was on the discord the whole time and didn't see you on the voice channel 😞
I was looking forward to hearing your singing all week
Now what am I supposed to do with my life?

Aw no, even after I practiced so much for you! maybe in the future Fellie, don't give up

GER