[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 minutes ago, Someone said:

[Ninja] And we have ideas for more. No one's used a dark yellow or a pale pink, for example.

Please don't let the desire to complete a set of colors inspire more walk-ins

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[Ninja] Well, one already appeared a few days ago. They got Jade to switch in pretty easily, and aside from them switching in, Rouge has only spoken to them once to see if they still existed. They called themselves Pumpkin, so I guess if they wanted to join the system we'd have to find another shade of orange.

Why is our family so fixed on me eating with them, they don't even talk to me, also, you can't pause the other person streaming to you, mom.

Did you know our profile pages can have custom backgrounds? Probably, but did you also know you could click on them to see the full image? Our system's had those set up since day 1 of the forum transition, but I don't think we ever told anyone about that.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

43 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Why is our family so fixed on me eating with them, they don't even talk to me, also, you can't pause the other person streaming to you, mom.

Maybe they're too shy to talk to you

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

9 minutes ago, Flandre said:

Did you know our profile pages can have custom backgrounds? Probably, but did you also know you could click on them to see the full image? Our system's had those set up since day 1 of the forum transition, but I don't think we ever told anyone about that.

I always check other's backgrounds, yes

2 minutes ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

Maybe they're too shy to talk to you

Oh no 😔