Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, aubreyshield said:

btw, i'm never going to stop calling you mirichu, just like how i'm never going to stop imagining you as the hammerhead shark

I've had people still refer to me as Miri and I honestly have no idea if it's because they think Miri is the 'default' nickname for Mirichu or if they think I'm Miri with a different name. Been close to actually changing it for real, but my official name is still Mirichu so it's oki doki.

I thought the hammerhead shark was a dead meme

We're still used to calling you Miri, since I think that's how you were introduced? But others on the forum have changed their names a lot more than that, so it's not a huge deal. Vos used to be Vosaiu, but I think she had a brief stint as Kaede too lol.

Lumi used to be "Reisen"... at the same time as Reisen

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Huh, that makes sense. I thought it was odd since I don't think I ever interacted with people on this place while I was still ''Miri/i''

1 hour ago, Matsuri said:

Uh oh.. Ranger in danger

1 hour ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

Ranger's stranger danger

Well, I now have a reason for essential travel to go get some pokéballs and find some poison pokémon in tall grass.

56 minutes ago, aubreyshield said:

btw, i'm never going to stop calling you mirichu, just like how i'm never going to stop imagining you as the hammerhead shark

Mirichu is pretty much the new default

That one time I think Evergreen accidentally called you Miri was just an accident.

Also... hammerhead shark? I don't remember that meme...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

3 minutes ago, Ranger said:

That one time I think Evergreen accidentally called you Miri was just an accident.

I remember that lol it's like host thought it was a good idea to have the same name, smh

4 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Also... hammerhead shark? I don't remember that meme...

Thx for adding ...

The world may never know what Lumi was thinking when he signed up to this forum with the name Reisen. It was definitely out of habit since he used the name everywhere else, but I don't get how he didn't consider at all how that might be problematic, really

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas