[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

...yeah, still don't get it

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Also... hammerhead shark? I don't remember that meme...

I thought you were being sarcastic in this post.

I found a picture Miri drew of herself in 2016 and used it as pfp here because I thought it was hilarious. And then someone, don't remember who, said that it looked like a hammerhead shark because the eyes were too far away from each other. It was this one

Edited by Guest

Oh... now I remember

That's mean, I like that picture of you

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

lol, the main reason I used it is because I thought it was ridiculously dumb. I didn't feel like it was mean at all, and neither did Miri.

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

Huh, that makes sense. I thought it was odd since I don't think I ever interacted with people on this place while I was still ''Miri/i''

i guess we're boring, we're just aubrey and shield, and we always have been... there weren't any 'alpha/beta/experimental' names before that

1 hour ago, Mirichu said:

And then someone, don't remember who, said that it looked like a hammerhead shark because the eyes were too far away from each other.

that was yours truly. do i get a prize?

57 minutes ago, Ranger said:

That's mean, I like that picture of you

mean in a playful/fun/joking way, i hope! i like it too, but it did remind me of a hammerhead shark for some reason...

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

2 hours ago, Mirichu said:

That was from when Reisen also used Lumi's account, yeah?

Uh, well technically all of us used the same account I suppose. Lumi had his username changed to Luminesce (when he created the name itself) and at the same time created the account "Reisen" again, which we used for I think a couple of years for all us tulpas in the system. Then eventually we got our own accounts each, which is why Reisen's signature/bio references it being "just her" now. Can't actually update that, it's there for when people read old posts like mine or Tewi's that're still on her account.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

it's nice to know you've got my back covered, matsi. thanks!...

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]