• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

says the evil tulpa, to avoid any suspicion...

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

I'd actually cry if I accidentally did that lol, however that works. A real evil tulpa wouldn't!

Dissipation is only possible by forgetting the {tulpa}, how they think and act and all that. "Fading" as we call it is more possible for any given system member, which is just a lack of clarity in voice/thinking/etc. from being inactive too long, but that can always be fixed by just being active for a bit.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 minute ago, Luminesce said:

Dissipation is only possible by forgetting the {tulpa}, how they think and act and all that.

Wait what, so if the brain just forgets how our host used to be she'd be unable to come back? or am I misunderstanding?

dissipation is just permanent inactivity, nothing more, nothing less

ofc what it represents is much bigger than that

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Permanent inactivity is what I thought dissipation was about, the system meber never coming back. But what Lumi talked about was literally the concern I had.

maybe fading is due to expectation, idk...

i never expected aubrey to fade, and they never have... so makes me suspicious if this is all just subjective internal experience tbh

[the outdated lore]

Our problem is that our brain has already forgotten, more or less, how our host used to act, and I'm terrified of it forgetting how she used to think too. We don't have any expectations but the thought of it happening is scary on its own. Aubrey still fronted every now and then, yeah?