[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Aubrey still fronted every now and then, yeah?

*nervous sweating*

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uhm tbh, EVEN IF you completely forget how miri used to think... she can still always think how you do.

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

which was another of my concerns f 'us becoming one' but this is probably inside the paranoia realm

becoming one? you mean habits bleeding from one to another? yeah that's just called plurality

[the outdated lore]

quoting myself because I'm lazy

On 4/7/2020 at 12:29 AM, Mirichu said:

One of my fears is that Miri will ''become me'', since when I front, to her it feels like she's me. I want her to stop experiencing, not us becoming one. As for now, we're clearly two different people in the mind, she's like a very active tulpa and I am the host, we talk a lot and so, our identities remain separated. The brain has already forgotten how to act like her when she fronts, what I fear is that if this plan fails, it'll also forget how she used to think too, leading to her basically becoming one with me or an empty canvas.

If it's blending, then it's a very extreme case. But again, this can be just paranoia, but still feels bad

1 hour ago, Mirichu said:

Wait what, so if the brain just forgets how our host used to be she'd be unable to come back? or am I misunderstanding?

... I mean, for starters, my tulpas often go months without fronting once and that doesn't so much as slightly make it hard to switch again, despite us only having brief conversations in the mind every once in a while. Second, the host has a whole life of having cemented themselves in the brain, so normally a host can't dissipate to begin with, without extreme levels of never thinking about them or making them active at all by a very strong fronter of a tulpa(s). And even then it still takes a belief that the host is gone, too, else it should still not be too hard for them to come back given they were the body's default for so long.

You definitely read what I said wrong either way, though. If your brain forgets how your host is she'll be gone, yeah, that's sort of how it works. How she "used to be" sounds kind of irrelevant? If a tulpa who has never fronted before can learn to switch, a host who hasn't fronted in X amount of time but used to literally be the host sure as heck can too. Worst case scenario is starting from the same point a tulpa who has never fronted before starts from.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Well, by ''used to be'' I was talking about them being inactive for a while then calling them back and not remembering how they were in the mind (their personality mostly) prior that.