[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

This is important lore that I hope you don't forget about. Seriously, dream lore is really cool, even if it doesn't make sense.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's interesting how sometimes it is clear how dreams were influenced by what you were just thinking about, and sometimes it seems totally unrelated.

another thing about that dream, at one point I was chasing after the child watchers, but for some reason every step that I took sent me really far into the air, so I was not able to get to them before they got away. then in a later dream that night, I realized that that previous dream was a dream because of that bouncing effect, but I forgot to do a reality check and did not become lucid in that dream

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

We often feel like there's a ''vibe'' to the dream but can't tell what it is nor find many people who know what this is. The dream feels a certain way even though you don't know where that feeling comes from, especially in dreams with a lot of content like the one you described. Do you by any chance experience this?

I think I understand what you mean. I rarely notice it in the dream, but as I'm remembering it, there is just some feeling to the dream that is different from reality

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yes, exactly like that! it also happens as you remember, usually. I don't know if it'd be noticeable if you were to get lucid and check in the dream.