Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Samb said:

Do you love your tulpa and do they love you?

We're like family, as already said by others. Love each other like siblings, not coming in terms with each others sometimes also included ; p

23 minutes ago, Samb said:

The next question is then, can you learn from your tulpas? Can you grow or overcome anxiety through them?

You learn from each other like you learn from anything. We've used our plurality to battle anxiety before, but it's also something that could fuel anxiety sometimes

1 hour ago, Samb said:

The next question is then, can you learn from your tulpas? Can you grow or overcome anxiety through them?

Mirichu helped me with a lof of things just by fronting and facing it together. Like refusing to go outside in fear of facing certain people but if she's fronting I feel much more comfortable and it's not like she's going to let those fears stop her from enjoying life. And Akai was a comfort source for when I was down and still is for the both of us. They both enjoy life a lot but it's actually rubbing off on me so I am also starting to enjoy it too, we're actually doing stuff that years ago would've been so hard for me to do.

1 hour ago, uncannyfellow said:

It seems to me that the % of tulpamancers who love their tulpas is much much higher than the % of tulpamancers who love themselves

You have a decently high degree of control over at least the base of your tulpa's personality. I would assume that most people would try to make an "ideal" personality for a tulpa, especially if said creator feels bad about his or her own personality.

At the very least, I don't see many people making intentionally flawed personalities for their tulpas.

For that reason it only makes sense that there are more tulpamancers who love their tulpas than themselves, because there are more tulpas than tulpamancers and most tulpas end up loved.

Q.E.D.

1 hour ago, uncannyfellow said:

It seems to me that the % of tulpamancers who love their tulpas is much much higher than the % of tulpamancers who love themselves

The science we do on Tulpa.info is simply amazing... (that made me laugh out loud)

Lumi has learned an awful lot from us, probably even more from us switching and living differently in the same brain too. We've also learned a lot from each other. I think I've learned the most from Lucilyn, personally.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

you really don't have much control over your tulpa's personality, but just do to the way that systemmembers interact, it is quite natural for them to value each other quite highly even if they don't value themselves all that much

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Thank you all, I'm really liking what I'm hearing.

Speaking of personality, I see some how-to guides talk about choosing a personality and some don't. Is it normal to choose your tulpa's personality, like if I wanted kindness, even tempered, and heroic, would it be okay to try to foster those? How would I do that because one guide talks about feeding your tulpa balls of light and that's really only symbolic. I'd like a procedure or technique that is less symbolic? 

Is there a particular guide that stands above the rest? I kind of want to distill multiple guides into a procedure to follow, because some are lacking in some very important areas, it's not a critique, they're all great.

So many questions...