• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One day discord might do the same. Probably on April Fools.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

9 hours ago, Samb said:

I feel like this thread is contributing to the delinquency of my possible future tulpa.

Then you are on the right path to the dark side, young apprentice

I've been thinking about this non-stop and something already happened. I think I might start a PR, but I haven't even fully decided if I want to do this.

I have meditated in the past, I don't do it regularly, but last night I was just thinking about wgat my possible tulpa might look like and it felt a little like meditation though I wasn't trying to. 

Out if nowhere I got the Image of a dark version of myself. All this silliness about corruption must have sunk in a little. She was a lot like me but with dark, almost black, long violet hair, dark eyes, almost colorless, but slightly deep burgundy and she was wearing like an adventurer's outfut with buckles and cape-like material, all black. I usually just wear lazy casual outfits.

It would be fun to draw her even if she doesn't become my tulpa.

Is this sort of thing supposed to happen? I didn't force at all, I swear.

Random stuff can happen when you try to meditate or get immersed in your mind. Maybe you were expecting your tulpa to be a another version of yourself? I don't know, I've seen a copy of myself (or 3rd person, whatever) when I focus on visualization and stuff, but it's just an image and nothing more than a weird feeling. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

18 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Random stuff can happen when you try to meditate or get immersed in your mind. Maybe you were expecting your tulpa to be a another version of yourself? I don't know, I've seen a copy of myself (or 3rd person, whatever) when I focus on visualization and stuff, but it's just an image and nothing more than a weird feeling. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I see. It was just very unexpected, but also felt right. I don't think I would want myself as a tulpa, I don't think she was that at all, but she did look a little like me. Based on her hair, eyes and clothing, she'd probably be very different. I'm definitely not into adventure wear.

14 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Placebo matters. If you want a tulpa, convincing yourself that’s a tupper will get you a tulpa

Hm, that's where I'm failing here, I'm too indecisive right now. I'm intrigued and nervous, it's making me second guess everything.