[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

The other day, while I was doing auditory imposition practice, Cornelia decided to tell me all the flaws in the anime I'm currently watching. She made some very good points and I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of the anime less because of her. Plurality was a mistake

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Hopefully it was one that took place in your house, because these protests in the middle of a worldwide pandemic are extremely stupid to put it lightly

it was not. almost everyone was wearing a mask and I tried to keep my distance from other people as much as I could, but as much as I don't want to spread corona, just because there is a pandemic doesn't mean that all other issues are going away, and I cannot stand by while the police can still get away with all this shit that they're doing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Racism has been a problem for... well, let's call it a couple hundred years to be relevant, while this pandemic has been a problem for a few months. The pandemic is temporary and a MASSIVELY bigger threat so it's best to wait it out, though I get in your case/anyone who actually thinks rather than just causing random violence that taking advantage of any spark for protesting is tempting. 

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'd love it if we got an end to qualified immunity or police unions, but the protestors have been so bad at organizing/actually stating any demands that I'm not holding my breath for any real change to come about, save for Donald Trump declaring Antifa a terrorist organization

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

36 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Racism has been a problem for... well, let's call it a couple hundred years to be relevant, while this pandemic has been a problem for a few months. The pandemic is temporary and a MASSIVELY bigger threat so it's best to wait it out, though I get in your case/anyone who actually thinks rather than just causing random violence that taking advantage of any spark for protesting is tempting. 

it was a peaceful protest and there had been deals with the town gov't to make sure that nothing got out of hand. the pandemic is bad to be sure, but BLM is finally starting to get more momentum, so it is important to act now, lest people loose interest. I can understand people who don't want to participate in protests out of not wanting to spread coronavirus though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

no more government

america has progressed past the need for government

Edited by aubreyshield

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

that's what the government wants you to think

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

No government? Let me show you how that ends.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.