• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UF left out that I was switched in when he made that post, and I was proxying him. Would a bad tulpa let their host do that?

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

A few weeks ago I plucked and sorted about three cups of lilac flowers. At first I planned to get the essence of it, but once I learned that lilac essential oil doesn't really smell like lilac, I just threw it all in water and stuck it in the fridge. The next day I took it and drank it as lilac tea. It was okay. 

My mother was under the impression that that was a tupperware container full of oil. So she asked me, "What happened to that?" 

I said, "I drank it." 

"You drank all that oil?"

The end. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

5 hours ago, aubreyshield said:

that's cool! is it a reskinned DDLC or?

seems dry to me

edit: yep reskinned ddlc time

it's not reskinned DDLC, though it is clearly inspired by DDLC. they both use the concept of "a visual novel that takes place at a highschool and the characters are aware that they are in a videogame", but while DDLC uses that concept to make a horror game, metaWare highschool (demo) uses it to explore the characters in ways that would be difficult in other sorts of games. there are also a lot of important differences between DDLC and MWHSd with the particular mechanics of the characters meta awareness and their relationship with the player and the level of agency each of the characters have, including the player

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yeah, just seemed like someone liked the concept and ran with it. Obviously inspired by DDLC or they wouldn't have written "no jumpscares" lol, but the fact that it's not a horror game should be literally all you need to know to tell it's not like DDLC at all.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

5 hours ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

Nah, Darling in the Franxx

Nice choice. I can see how it's a herem guy fest though. I loved Zero-Two, girl powah! Shwing! ❤ It's not gay of I don't fantasize about her *in that way*. And so what of I did that one time in band-camp! [I wasn't supposed to write that last part, forget it.]

4 hours ago, Cornelia said:

UF left out that I was switched in when he made that post, and I was proxying him. Would a bad tulpa let their host do that?

I suppose so... but you're on thin ice missy.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

I think that the most interesting part of the game is

Spoiler

when they realize that the player has already ran through the game multiple times and is just trying to find all of the endings, and that is why they are acting in ways that make no sense, and that nothing that the player does can be trusted to reflect anything about them or the truth

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

8 minutes ago, Samantha said:

I loved Zero-Two, girl powah! Shwing! ❤ It's not gay of I don't fantasize about her *in that way*. And so what of I did that one time in band-camp! [I wasn't supposed to write that last part, forget it.]

Too late, it is already engraved in my memory

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]