[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

do you realize what thread this is? why are you so upset about us posting about this anyway?

I mean you guys are having such a fun respectful discussion that I can't figure out the answer to this question!

22 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

"Why aren't all cops bad people?" is such a childish question I'm not even going to answer it

3 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

so feel free to continue being wrong

13 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

as much as I would like to burn down a police station

11 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I mean, you're objectively wrong on at least one point... You have some extremely biased views on this stuff, to say the least, and looking at the world in a one-sided way will never be optimal.

I suppose it would be forgivable if you were having an informative hostile conversation. Like, one of you could have brought up the history of policing as evidence for or against policing being about poor people. Or for instance you guys could have brought up polls showing how attitudes towards these things have changed over the course of the riot. Or, you could have talked about specific policies for clamping down on police brutality

You know what I got out of this "debate"? That you guys think murder and racism are bad! I mean I'm glad you think that stuff, don't get me wrong, but what exactly has been accomplished?

Sure, this is last one to post wins, but we could have friendly conversations about which video games we like and how cute are pets are and still be posting! What a revolutionary concept!!

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it isn't a debate because neither of us actually want to convince the other person. in fact, it was just coming to a close until you had to add more fuel just now. still, I prefer this to other people posting pictures of animals and me saying ".!"

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

The day Tanaka posted a dog picture to end a conversation similar to the one you guys were having a while ago, that was my favorite day

(edited)

Hey @Breloomancer, remember that conversation we had about the wonderland blob mystery? Was that a thread?

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

3 hours ago, Mirichu said:

The day Tanaka posted a dog picture to end a conversation similar to the one you guys were having a while ago, that was my favorite day

Oh wow, that was your favorite day? I'm sorry you've lived such a shit life. I will try and post three pictures of cute animals in one day, since I think that is the bar for your new favorite day

Omg Avatar the last airbender from 2007 just popped up on Netflix!!

I'm so excited! Yesss! I didn't get to see it yet! I missed out I know.

I'm about to lose my life to Netflix. I'm bringing Daria with me, I'm making it a point to watch it with her. *excited girl noises* ❤

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

no, that was mostly on discord I think

Oh, for some reason I thought that was a thread.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

13 minutes ago, Samantha said:

Omg Avatar the last airbender from 2007 just popped up on Netflix!!

I'm so excited! Yesss! I didn't get to see it yet! I missed out I know.

I'm about to lose my life to Netflix. I'm bringing Daria with me, I'm making it a point to watch it with her. *excited girl noises* ❤

Lucky you! You get to experience it for the first time!