[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

wow. I guess that as long as you have a comfortable set up it is relatively easy to marathon a non interactive piece of media, unless it is particularly emotionally draining or boring. still, assuming that those episodes are half an hour long each, that is 13 hours in 1 day

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's common when the episodes are so interesting that it feels like time didn't pass at all

Aaaah, we can finally go to the mountains next week and they're opening natural pools and stuff. Friendship ended with 'feeling meh', now joy is my best friend

When we were in middle school we binge-watched Supernatural up to about season 10 or 11, I can't recall, watching nearly a season a day. It was about ten seasons in three weeks, I'd say. We'd watch an episode in the morning before school, half an episode on the bus ride to school, finish the episode on the bus ride home, and watch Supernatural until bedtime- or sometimes, stay up until 2AM watching Supernatural. 

The weird part is that, it seems like all of it slipped out of our head. I wouldn't even call any of us a Supernatural fan and we haven't watched a single episode more, after that period of binging it. I'm tempted to say it was a sort of dissociative maladaptive thing, because for those three weeks we hardly existed: our brain was entirely lodged in the Supernatural universe. But I hardly remember anyone's names or any plotlines from that show. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

10 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

wow. I guess that as long as you have a comfortable set up it is relatively easy to marathon a non interactive piece of media, unless it is particularly emotionally draining or boring. still, assuming that those episodes are half an hour long each, that is 13 hours in 1 day

Ha, well, I wouldn't call it not emotionally draining. That show was very emotional for me, especially considering I watched it in like 2012-2013 which were not great years for me mentally. Also nearly all episodes of everything are only 22 minutes, you know

(Also I exaggerate very slightly when I say I watched every episode in a row - I watched the first one or two episodes late at night, realized I wanted to watch it all at once, and waited until the next morning to really marathon it - it was around 9.5 hours straight)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.