• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coronavirus sucks and all but what REALLY made them go bankrupt was replacing the old Chuck E with some new version obviously

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I mean, if you grew up only going there on the most exciting day of the year each year... You do get attached

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Not my style to settle who wins on games of chance anyways

if you think that rock paper scissors is a game of chance then you are sorely mistaken. it is all about the mind games, this is do to one simple fact: humans are terrible at randomness. if people were good at randomness then they could just randomly select an object randomly and nobody could make a strategy to counter it, but people tend to not just select things randomly, even when they are trying to. in fact, there are some well known studies about what people are most likely to play in rock paper scissors. here is where the mind games begin: if you know about the studies then you can counter an ordinary person and generally win, but if they know the studies too, then this strategy doesn't work, and instead you have to predict if they think you know the studies too or not. from there it can become a very complex game where each side is trying to fake out the other, and predicting what the other person will do based off of all the knowledge that you have of them. this is also why a game has to be at minimum best 2 of 3; because if it is shorter then that then random chance could easily make the inferior player win, and neither sides have the proper chance to get a reading on the other

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I still have 4 more years of my peers caring about it then, so I definitely have to get good at it. even once your an adult, presumably you would still use it to settle small disagreements, which is all that it is used for nowadays anyway, and it is useful to be able to make small things like that go in your favor. but the biggest reason why I have put so much thought into this is just because there is a joy that comes from overthinking things

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I always play Rock Paper Scissors in TF2, where it's actually RNG who wins (and if you play against someone on the other team, the loser dies)