[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

I even thought of that when using the word extrovert, but I didn't bother to double check the correct spelling.

If Lumi posts about it I'll change it, but hopefully here and not in the double parroting thread.

Edit:

Just now, Couguhl said:

:~)

You ninja'd me, hello

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Edit:

You ninja'd me, hello

Hello Ranger!! We’re back on the forums! xD We haven’t been able to sign in here or do anything on the site for several years. There’s been a lot of changes to the site since we’ve been here, I actually like the upgrades a lot. For a while I couldn’t sign in for some reason but now suddenly my password works again. I’ll probably update a personal progress log or something because this prob isn’t the best place for it but hello all!!!

Tulpa: Sierra

Forcing since July 2012

Couguhl’s Progress Report

(edited)

Does it? Not people I know at least, there was more of that a year or so ago. Still good to have returning members from any era though. Maybe Cinemaphobe will return and lead Tulpamancy into an era of enlightenment.

Also I really really prefer people use the spelling "extravert" if they're aware of it. Not only is it defensible, it's actually actually correct while extrovert is not, so you don't have to worry about it looking like a typo. In academic settings it's still normal to spell it extravert, but outside of professional academics it's probably accepted to spell it wrong now too, unfortunately

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Does it?

my recent refers to the last few days, where 3 old timers have returned (though one of them has only returned to the discord), not to the last few months as you may have been thinking.

4 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Also I really really prefer people use the spelling "extravert" if they're aware of it. Not only is it defensible, it's actually actually correct while extrovert is not, so you don't have to worry about it looking like a typo. In academic settings it's still normal to spell it extravert, but outside of professional academics it's probably accepted to spell it wrong now too, unfortunately.

I guess that I got it mixed up and thought that it was intravert and extrovert. extravert and introvert makes more sense, but I thought that it was the other way around because I remembered the way it was not making much sense (also, my computer doesn't recognize extravert as a word, but it does recognize extrovert (though it also doesn't recognize intravert it seems)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Intro and extra....

Extro is not a thing, never was and really shouldn't be

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

If people have the freedom to spell the word wrong, I have the freedom to complain about it and tell them it has every reason to be wrong, and there is no point in time where it'll stop being wrong, the history of the word will never cease to exist, so I'm not letting it go

(But it's not like I go way out of my way to tell people extrovert is wrong, I've seen it here and there and not said anything because it didn't really contribute to the discussion, or really, took away from it)

Edited by Luminesce