Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

the fact that a lot of people still use extravert after 100 years means absolutely nothing other than "linguistic evolution is slow"

man, when are those dumb scientists and wikipedia editors going to realize they're still spelling it wrong, most of us (The Masses™) figured it out a long time ago

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Esper: Like, it implies OOS bestiality (not good )

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

28 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

man, when are those dumb scientists and wikipedia editors going to realize they're still spelling it wrong, most of us (The Masses™) figured it out a long time ago

I don't think that you understood what I am saying at all. first of all, being a scientist doesn't make you smart or good at linguistics, second of all, not everyone who edits wikipedia is a scientist, third of all, you cut out the part where I said that it changes differently in different regions and modalities, which implies that both options could be correct for both people, forth of all, there can be multiple correct spellings, so just because it is correct to say extrovert doesn't make it incorrect to say extravert, fifth, even if use use language in an unusual way, as long as it is intentional and not a mistake, and so long as those around you can understand you, you say something in a wrong way, linguistically, that's just not how it works

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

omggggg, bre, stop being unpopular 😩😩😩😩

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

which is wrong and unpopular

Well, yes, but your case is unpopular because it's incorrect