[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)
1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

please please please tell me how double posting gives you an advantage. this game only cares about time as the last poster, so it doesn't help you at all to post more when you are already the last poster. the only reason why I care about getting double posts is because you care about making sure that I don't have double posts

Technically, having the most posts was another way you could win LOTPW- at least according to jean-luc's stuff. I feel that is still valid even if it's not working right now.

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

I just don't see the need to make a thread about this, and we started talking about it in this thread, so it only makes sense to continue to talk about it in this thread

The main reason why being the staff may not see this, just us and whoever feels like reading though our messages.

There's another topic unrelated to this- going off topic in General Discussion threads. I still remember it because I am the one usually telling people they can't go off-topic- and I'm still irritated that no one bothered to make a thread about it. We all gave our opinion in Ice's server and then it went nowhere. Even though I don't want to make a thread about it because I think that would defeat the whole point of encouraging other people to step up and do this sort of thing, I want the thread to exist so this issue gets addressed.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's going off topic in general discussion threads? You mean like mid-post? Off-topic-in-on-topic-threads has been a recurring problem on any forum ever made, it's always up to the mods to.. well, you already do everything called for, whether reminding people to stay on topic or splitting/recommending making a new thread etc. What's the problem? It's usually fine if someone has both on-topic and off-topic content in a single post, but then if that does lead to off-topic replies, that's when a mod (or just anyone, like me) is supposed to say to keep it on topic.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

Technically, having the most posts was another way you could win LOTPW- at least according to jean-luc's stuff. I feel that is still valid even if it's not working right now.

it was tracked sure, but nobody was actually competing on it as far as I know (though if we were I would be winning)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Joke's on them, there's no scoreboard for post numbers.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

(edited)

Hello again!

How does anyone use an iPad without going insane? It’s just slightly different than my Android and I’m not complaining but it’s clunkier. Buuuuut I can view the forum in computer mode instead of phone mode and it’s much better.

For example next to the return button there is an undo button and that is awful.

Also I don’t know anything like how to screen capture or download or *anything*. Why can’t I long press to get alternative characters? Steve Jobs, babe, look what they’ve done to your baby...

058E9F0F-C0D6-4990-9BBF-F46CD4EEB18E.gif

Edited by Samantha
Because dangit

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

1 minute ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

SamB, you're back! I missed you! Also Apple products suk

You may only call me SamB if it’s pronounced Sambie like Bambi and I will point this out every time I see SamB or Samb even though I did originally think it would be cute to be called Samb like Lamb, it’s been obsoleted and superseded by my actual bonified name which isn’t confusing because that’s the same name as my username.

Maybe I should just put this in my signature... ugg everything is clunkier than a wounded penguin in the desert! I hate autocorrect nooooooo

where are my emojis! ❤️ Ahhhh...

45FE608B-C27A-4590-97D7-3BEBD93C1893.jpeg

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-