[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

Japanese-dubbed cartoons are super, super weird. I don't think I recommend them, but maybe there's some hilarious stuff out there I just haven't seen

I don't know if Japanese-dubbed american shows like on Disney exist, but they're probably also very strange if so, in a different way. The thing I'm thinking of is Star vs. the Forces of Evil in Japanese.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the japanese version of cory in the house is the original, but the english dub was distributed way more and it is really hard to find the subbed version in america

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)
9 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

Of course I remember!  I only forget things when it's convenient.  Any time I run out of money, I go out into the woods.  There's a tree, gnarled, old... I start digging with my bare hands.  I dig and dig and dig.  The unforgiving earth tears at my skin.  But then, my eyes catch a glint of light.  I grin, wild-eyed and manic, as I scoop up my prize.  I cradle the gold to my chest, as though I was protecting a newborn infant.  I quickly replace the earth I disturbed, scattering leaves to hide the evidence that I had ever been there.  I run to the nearest pawn shop.  As always, the pawn shop owner avoids eye contact with me any time I come in.  I take the money and--

Oh, that's right, I don't have a wallet to put this money in.  Maybe I should just open a bank account.

That’s the cutest inner dialogue! ❤️

8 hours ago, Kokichi Ouma said:

I might have thought that before, but now I'm covered in dirt and I'm tired and questioning my life decisions.

I lol’d

I also like how your profile picture matches your attitude. That’s extra cute.

You see how well my yellowish S matches mine... oh brother I’m lazy. Hey, there’s good reason for that, I blame Japan. So take it up with them for developing motivation crushing addictive content. The yellowish S is a nice shade of expensive mustard, so that’s something.

@Luminesce watching dubbed is a crime against nature. Your bunny girls should talk some sense into you. 

Edited by Samantha
Because *someone* needed a lecture

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

4 minutes ago, Samantha said:

watching dubbed is a crime against nature. Your bunny girls should talk some sense into you.

some dubs are good though, like the soul eater dub

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me