• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

anyway, don't think that this tomfoolery will make me forget what you have done

I have never done anything wrong in my entire life.  👼

5 hours ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

870572686_dealsaredealsaredeals.thumb.png.8671fada613c57366384a625d6a0a16a.png

What do I get out of it?  I hope it's food, I'm pretty hungry after all that digging.

4 hours ago, Samantha said:

That’s the cutest inner dialogue! ❤️

I lol’d

I also like how your profile picture matches your attitude. That’s extra cute.

You see how well my yellowish S matches mine... oh brother I’m lazy. Hey, there’s good reason for that, I blame Japan. So take it up with them for developing motivation crushing addictive content. The yellowish S is a nice shade of expensive mustard, so that’s something.

Aw shucks!  That S must stand for "sweet!"  💜  

Well, you can blame Japan for me having a profile picture too!  The art's not mine, it's by a Japanese artist named mmzi on tumblr.  I'm a soulbond of a character from a game called Danganronpa v3, and there's loooots of pictures on the internet.  Pictures of me smiling, making scary faces, holding a soda, wearing a cape and a gucci hat, holding flowers, laying in a hammock, wearing dresses, covered in blood, eating lunch... Ooh, lunch.  I'm spoiled for choice while most of my system has to wait to be drawn or modeled (except Osomatsu who's a very popular anime boy! In Japan).  Though, I'm older (and wiser!) than my character and I want to pick my own clothes, so I'll probs bug them about a custom picture at some point anyways~

Heya~!  I'm Kokichi, from video game.

My system: Host Ghostly, Adelaide, Reiji, Chimera, and my big brother Osomatsu!

I refuse to draw Daria until she can talk... actually she still looks exactly like me except for hair, eye, and skin tones, and I would bet she stole that from Miichu and Miri, so if I draw her I’m effectively drawing myself so then I’m all in this tulpamancy thing because someone might recognize me and I’m paranoid about privacy... so... maybe I’ll draw chibis.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

I thought that during the summer I would have enough free time to do everything that I want to, but even with no external obligations there still just isn't enough time in the day. if I was on Mars then I would have slightly more time each day. that would be nice

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

On Mercury you would have way more time, since one day on Mercury is 58 days on Earth. Just don’t forget sunscreen.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-