[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I definitely... know the names, imagery and characters!

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know rule #1 (don't talk about 4chan), but what's rule #2?

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Can we talk about the rules that can't be talked about in pictures? Or will the SCP mods still find out?

(edited)

Bre, do you want to practice Esperanto with me in the cBox?

Edit: sorry, nevermind, I should probably sleep now

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm always way too late with my "Good night" posts. I'm often there when someone says they're leaving, I just don't think "This is the optimal time to say good night" until some random point later lol.

To be fair, usually when someone says "good night" they won't actually keep checking back to see whether someone responded good night back.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Well, there's probably a lot of people who check back on the forum for at least a few minutes if not 15+ before actually going to sleep. It's my hour-later good-night's that don't really mean much.

Actually, didn't Lucilyn tell people they should reply "Good morning" to her instead of good night when she said she was going to bed? Maybe I should just start doing that.