[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

Here's a song most of you probably don't know exists, it's what I woke up with in my head today. Great song that's just a whooole bunch of quick voice lines from the let's players Game Grumps

There's some real talented people out there, huh? I seriously love people who just create stuff, like this. Like before there was nothing but the actual in-context quotes the Grumps had said, but now there's this beautiful song with a nice atmosphere and all.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

A peep at all. Maybe a vague 'hmm' but that would be it. He has made some adjustments to his appearance though.

Daria is just tip toeing closer to vocality. I refuse to talk for her so it probably would have been faster if I did.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

(edited)

.yes!

Edited by Samantha
Anyone hear from Brei? I miss her.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

parroting is definitely not a good idea once your tulpa has already shown signs of sentience, at that point it would just be frustrating for them

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Playing Dark Souls 3 again, never finished the second (harder) DLC so I'm doing that now with the same friend as before

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2% avian DNA

(edited)

but what 2%?

right now the adaptations that I am considering are: average height of 4ft, hollow bones, general restructuring of cardiovascular system to be more like that of birds (which includes quite a few things that would make greatly increase endurance), addition of wings as a 3rd pair of limbs under the arms and a tail to help with flight control, restructuring of bones and muscles around the chest to allow for greater thrust strength in wings and to move the center of mass forward to make it easier to stay stable in flight, replacement of hair with feathers (not entirely necessary, I just think it adds to the aesthetic), restructuring of legs to allow for faster and more efficient running so that it is easier to get up to the speed necessary to take off and to make legs slightly shorter so that they weigh less

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me