Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Help vampires sound cute. Are they like Oompa Loompas?

2211377bf82cd84b0f28812e168acf73.jpg

Edited by Samantha
Omg english too early talk

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

(edited)

help vampires are people who always need and ask for help, but who never try to figure something out on their own and generally ignore whatever advice is given. they are distinctly uncute

if you have seen the what we do in the shadows TV show, Collin Robinson and other energy vampires are a very similar concept to help vampires

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

"Help vampires" can also be used as an impersonal concept for what long-time members experience, it can be a new person every single question - the important part is that they ask questions that could've been answered by doing their own research, but instead make the community answer them again, over and over. Which is the case in the Discord and Reddit probably - no one user's fault, it's just the medium that causes it to happen by default

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

when it is a different person every time then it isn't as bad, because if it is a common question then you can eventually write something out that you can link to someone every time they ask that thing

-Me

On 7/22/2020 at 2:42 PM, Nyarlat-hotep said:

A peep at all. Maybe a vague 'hmm' but that would be it. He has made some adjustments to his appearance though.

Daria’s been peeping up a little more, she’s like maybe two months old?

Re: help vampires 

Oh man, I’m such a help vampire. I did a lot of research though before I came here, I just figured these threads are throw away like one word nonsense half the time, what’s the harm in asking questions that are probably answered a hundred times. In my defense, it’s a valid way to play a game where you literally have to just post. Why would you be annoyed by new people asking questions? 😭

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

12 minutes ago, Samantha said:

Daria’s been peeping up a little more, she’s like maybe two months old?

I have no idea what's average but that sounds really good. Yazoo's a baby by comparison at about ten days. What was Daria like at that stage, if it's not being nosy to ask?

there isn't much of an average for vocality because there is so much variation in how long it takes. for most people it takes somewhere between a week to a few months

-Me