[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Just now, Breloomancer said:

what is the difference then? asking "how do I visualize a X object" 15 different times for different objects seems like "ugh questions" to me

Yeah, that is an "ugh" question.
...Is that a specific example? I don't recall anyone asking that.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I don't think there's much I can do about the version of me in your dreams. Just ignore him, he seems like a dick.

you don't know the circumstances. maybe it was justified. I can't remember the circumstances either, so I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not

2 minutes ago, Ranger said:

...Is that a specific example? I don't recall anyone asking that.

there is someone who did that as well as other annoying things. it's possible that they are still on the forums and just haven't posted in a little bit, but I don't think that they check this thread. also, some of the times when they asked this was them asking me in DMs (I have no idea why they decided to ask me in particular things in DMs though)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Oh okay.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

Yes, absolutely. "Oh okay" is 100% fine unless you're being annoying about it

39 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I can't think of any ridiculous questions off the top of my head though.

Do we not use the same forum? I'm not going to name names or give specific threads/posts, just take my word for it that there's been both "What, who would even think to ask this?" questions and "Stop, please, that isn't even a real question" questions, the latter of which I believe Bre is referring to.

Replying to the latter as I often did was so simple I barely consider it help vampirism, even though it is. The former though I basically never respond unless I'm feeling particularly up to it that day

Also, no one who's posted in this thread has ever done what I've been talking about

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

the secret to PP is clearly orange juice

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

1 minute ago, aubreyshield said:

the secret to PP is clearly orange juice

*gasp* No way

Random fast post for special edition confusion.