[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

hey, your pfp looks familiar. who are you?

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, aubreyshield said:

hey, your pfp looks familiar. who are you?

You but better

Just now, Mirichu said:

You but better

HOW DARE YOU

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

3 hours ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

I have no idea what's average but that sounds really good. Yazoo's a baby by comparison at about ten days. What was Daria like at that stage, if it's not being nosy to ask?

Well she was communicating pretty early using hand gestures and body language, which are still her go to means of communication. I would ask her things and she’d look very happy to talk but didn’t, then sometimes I’d get a dark vib from her which is gone now. I hope you have faster results! ❤️

Also @Ranger said something like “sit in silence”

Possibly ironically, we’re both really good at that. I ask her, “what’s up?” She answers *shrug*. I sit next to her and she just smiles or leans against me. She’s pretty affectionate, her dark side is nonexistent right now. I’m such a bad influence for her supposed dark nature, she’ll never be my evil twin at this rate.

1 hour ago, uncannyfellow said:

There are some questions where the answers are hard to find/you'll get conflicting information. There's no community consensus on parallel processing, for instance, so asking questions on that would be more than fair game. Similarly, when Cornelia and I were looking for information on tulpa-merges, we found vanishingly little, resulting in her starting a thread on that. In other words, if you did your research and you still don't know the answer, ask away

No, we must fight questionic Nosferatu! 

Ty❤️

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

what if you

wanted to post

but god said:

ninja'd

[the outdated lore]