• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I've done a tone of research over course of many years ruminating on this decision. It's very difficult. There is a lot of contradictory information out there. I just don't know. I know there is a risk, but I feel I have no other options to save my mental health in the current situation I"m in

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

you know, before I was just thinking of it as "swallowing our pride and accepting help haha" but now I realized it really does mean our experiences with attaining-lucidity and increasing-dream-vividness will be invalid/unable to be shared to help other people, unless they're willing to pay $50 for 60 Claridream PRO pills !$%^

: (

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Random rant but I've been totally failed by modern science. I've in therapy for years with no probably whateversoever pretty much, and they finally just broke me down into trying their pills. I had to go through 7+ different  things and they all did either nothing or made me feel worse. A lot of other people have same exerience. When I was at mental hospital, most of the people there where also sufferring unbearably because the medicine they were perscribed. Sorry if this isn't approptiate. I just need more social interaction and in a rare state where posting is bearable

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm gonna go to sleep but I (or someone in our system) will be posting more tomorrow! including posting in that new meditation thread!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Good night, or as they say in Australia, good morning.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Zyrtec, the otc allergy medication I took briefly for hay fever, gave me crazy, vivid, loooong dreams. And nightmares. Without fail.

I don't know how fast I walk. I don't time myself, I'm worried it'll zap my confidence. 

The doctor appt. was not fun. FML. They want to refer me up to Chicago. I can't stand Chicago. I've just exhausted testing options until I either hit 18 or... I'm not sure what would actually happen if I went to there. They made it sound like they'd actually admit me and I'd spend all day long being tested the hell out of. I don't know if that's how it works but it scares me. 

Things that keep you up past 4AM, lol. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm tired of being sick, I feel like it's ruining me personality-wise, and I've never gotten better and nothing helps and no one even knows what's going on.... grr. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Morning. I'm impressed this thread only got like 6 posts while we slept

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022