[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Dog has a vet appointment next week. I hope it's nothing too expensive

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
13 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

Woofy Hermit is a name of nouns isn't it? Though I hate chage, I"m sure everyone is use to calling me ghost so maybe I just can't change it

Please feel free to change your name, and I appreciate the fact you stated you were thinking about it. We are a lot better at memorizing profile pictures and usernames than spoken names, and when both change I think "hold on, do I know this person?"

12 hours ago, ClianthaMiura said:

Peeing a lot and drinking a lot, eating his own poop and cat sh!t, plastic, fabric and all sorts of things he didn't eat before... And I think he's lost weight, despite my other dog gaining it with the same serving size, and she's a bit larger than him.

That doesn't sound good, and I agree he should see a vet.

12 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

I just find meditaiton to me really important, so wonder if that is a gap that can be filled in this community? It'd be like some sort of longue but only for talking about meditation related topics, and people could ask question and get advice. I don't qualify myself as a teacher though, but I've heard teaching is also part of making progress on the path. I just wonder how it would all go

I think the concept is cool. I want to take a closer look at it when I have more time on my hands though. I also thought of a question and I'll post it later.

12 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

You should change your name if you feel like it, people barely know you at all compared to when Lumi changed his name, they'd had to deal with differentiating between "Host Reisen" and "Tulpa Reisen" for over a year at that point lol

That's not true! I know who ghost and Rena are! Plus all of the LOTPWers know who she is, and that's pretty much all of the active members on the forum minus the ones active in progress reports.

12 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

I believe a lot of the mystical experiences of adept meditators can be used to benefit tulpamancy. So it'd be a group of people trying to achieve that. I've only had a few fleeting mystical experiences though it's hard without a formal teacher I think. I remember reading arguments on what imposition means and whether or not it means you can actually see your tulpa with your eyes or not. I"m very convinced you can see them with your eyes, but it requires access to deep most of mind

If it was attempts to recreate astral projection or methods related to that, I would love to give it a shot. Cat has repeatedly tried to astral project or recreate an out of body experience with little to no luck. Although now I wonder if the thread belongs in meta and I need to move it...

11 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

Also I got cofused. I didn't mean to double post I am so sorry. I don't know how to delete it. I'm clumsy and good at just screwing things up

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with making a double post by mistake. Everyone does that, even me.

Double posting isn't something people usually get in trouble for. It's actually allowed in forum games, I just merge them here in LOTPW and first to 1,000 posts wins (we should call that FTOPW) because if jean-luc's code works again post counts become a way you can "win", and in FTOPW double posting is against the rules of the forum game. I don't keep track of Bre's double post jokes because I don't think that's something he needs to get in trouble for, but if he started triple+ posting really often it would then be a case of spamming because it will disrupt the flow of conversation. If that were to happen, he would get an informal warning beforehand, but I really doubt I'm going to have to do that.

I only have a problem with double posting that's used because people are too lazy to edit their posts or they are deliberately being spammy. In most cases even this isn't an issue because people don't know how to utilize the forum and quotes on this software are weird, but if it's a repeated offense it becomes problematic. I can only think of one user who had this problem, and their situation was complicated.

11 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

I am reporting you so hard

It's actually fairly easy to spot, and I'm always entertained by the 5 or however many posts that give it away.

10 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

You don't get Warning points for double posts and minor mod actions like putting a thread in the wrong place, only for big rule breaking that was almost certainly fully your fault

This is true, and I am really relaxed about that rule. However, if threads were put in the wrong place a lot to the point I have to move over a thread in the wrong place several times in a short period of time, I would give a warning for that, especially if the user continued to ignore me and refused help on where to put things. This is something that never became a problem though.

10 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

I've hard so many success stories relating to psychellics though. I've been wanting to try them as my situation gets more depsperate and hopeless. Unfortunately I'm at risk of getting schizophrenia, since my dad and grandma had it. But unless I can change my currently situation (Which I cant) I feel I have no choice but to do something dramatic for change

Bre reported the distinction between himself and his tulpa Miela melted away for a good part of the trip, I don't think LSD would help you forcing Rena and instead may cause you to feel even more confused.

10 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

y'know you and our other friend are both being real negative nancy's when we didn't even have to tell you guys we were doing this, but we kinda expected a more supportive response

Oh, Cat's mother had some tea with chamomile in it before.

I don't think this is dangerous... at all? Worst case scenario it tastes funny, and I don't think it would hurt to give it a shot at all.

8 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

you know, before I was just thinking of it as "swallowing our pride and accepting help haha" but now I realized it really does mean our experiences with attaining-lucidity and increasing-dream-vividness will be invalid/unable to be shared to help other people, unless they're willing to pay $50 for 60 Claridream PRO pills !$%^

: (

I don't think it's "cheating" to take a supplement, especially because the goal is to achieve consistent lucid dreams, not to have super beefy mega lucid dreams. There are some people who don't need supplements at all, so if you need the extra boost, I mean why not? You can't share an experience you don't have.

7 hours ago, ghost1213177 said:

I had to go through 7+ different  things and they all did either nothing or made me feel worse. A lot of other people have same exerience. When I was at mental hospital, most of the people there where also sufferring unbearably because the medicine they were perscribed. Sorry if this isn't approptiate. I just need more social interaction and in a rare state where posting is bearable

There's nothing wrong with this topic, you're good!

This was the concern Cat had, she didn't believe the anti-anxiety or depression meds would be of much help. However, we have heard worse things about the medication used for treating psychosis and schizophrenia. It does seem like a failing of modern science, and it would be nice if there was more research and effort put into finding better drugs.

3 hours ago, JGC said:

Things that keep you up past 4AM, lol. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm tired of being sick, I feel like it's ruining me personality-wise, and I've never gotten better and nothing helps and no one even knows what's going on.... grr. 

I'm sorry Jamie. Hang in there, I'm sure things will start to turn around if going to Chicago actually becomes useful or when you can leave the place.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

Yeah. I might change my name to TB, short for To Be Announce. Can also be called 2b. How do I change my name though

Edit: Well that's not what i wanted to lol

Edited by ghost1213177

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

9 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Bre reported the distinction between himself and his tulpa Miela melted away for a good part of the trip, I don't think LSD would help you forcing Rena and instead may cause you to feel even more confused.

out of all of the tulpamancers I have talked to who have done LSD, I was the only one who experienced that

11 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I don't think this is dangerous... at all? Worst case scenario it tastes funny, and I don't think it would hurt to give it a shot at all.

chamomile on it's own isn't dangerous, but it has a synergistic effect with other sleep encouraging drugs that could potentially be dangerous if you are doing something that requires alertness while under its effects. that isn't too big of a worry though; what I am more concerned with is that a lot of the substances in claridream pro don't seem to have much evidence that they actually do anything, or that they do anything in people without alzheimers

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

I'm looking to take shrooms though. They are similar I guess but different. I can't remember the name of person but I remember someone saying all their tulpa troubles just faded away after one trip.

I'm just in a sucky position though. it could go catastrophically bad for me, hope that doesn't happen though. But I'm sick of being depressed and anxious and making no progress because of it. If something doesn't happen to better my mental health soon, I may end up homeless in a few years because my dad can't take care of me forever.

Edited by ghost1213177

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

22 minutes ago, ghost1213177 said:

Yeah. I might change my name to TB, short for To Be Announce. Can also be called 2b. How do I change my name though

Feel free to make a Talk to Staff thread, or you can PM one of the admins on the staff list. I can't change user names.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread