[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

Wow, that's so sad!! =[1453262679-fd7868f00c8b7b4e1accd7dd574b7a19.gif.e110e73685c31bed9b4ec76137ca8747.gif

TB: Well I think Rena and I using LOTPW together is slightly helping me disguish what may be her. The last reaction felt obvious her meanwhile I'm just like Lol. Not that I'm cruel but I'm just strange

We've shouda did this a long time ago!

Edited by Ranger
Added "TB:"

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, TB doesn't either. They say they wanted to as a child but could never acquire it.

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

hey just to say it before it becomes a problem elsewhere, posts from the same system back-to-back still kind of qualify as "double-posting", ESPECIALLY outside of forum games or when there's 3 of them, so you guys should probably not get in the habit of doing that (normally if people in a system want to say something at the same time, you'd write something like Bear who does "[Ashley] words" or us who would just do "Lumi: words" in the same post)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

I actually gotta go because Lumi has a therapy appointment soonish, and usually we let him do those not us

we're gonna be talking about a thing we decided to try doing to help with our motivation issues... it's complicated to explain the whole theory behind it (it's based on studies/stuff we've learned from our therapist) but basically entails refraining from doing a lot of activities that offer constant positive feedback (like basically any video game, watching youtube videos, or randomly hopping around a bunch of discord servers looking for activity - for other people, this would entail not checking social media like twitter/facebook/etc., but we don't do that lol)

we aren't gonna disappear from the forum or anything, but we'll definitely be bored (and to some extent have to limit our activity here to not post 10+ times an hour in LOTPW just because we're bored lol)

also, TB, do you prefer to go by "they"? We've been saying "he", but someone else said "she", and then your own tulpa said "they" so I just want to clear that up

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas