[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

also TB and Rena, SheShe's post in your thread is an example of what I was saying, as opposed to them posting twice back to back on their own accounts

(Bear's system kinda learned this rule the hard way because they did take it to a point where mods got mad at them lol)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, see you later Lucilyn. I hope your appointment goes well. I have a friend who suffers tremendously with the same thing. I hope are you able to get the help you need.

And oh..... I don't have that cleared up myself. I don't know what I am. I want to be my picture, so that is what I am in my head all the time, which is a girl. I unfortunately don't have a body to match it. My body makes me feel gross but there isn't anything I can do about it except one day have a TB suit made so that I can finally go into public not feeling weird

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

there are all sorts of things that you can do to make your body match up better with your internal image. I'm probably not the best person to give advice about that though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Your pic as in Rin's form? She looks really nice and we've still thought "I wanna send this to Ghost/TB" when seeing certain pictures of Rin that remind us of you lol

I think we're gonna go with neutral "they" terms unless you decide for sure you want to be referred to as female ones

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

No idk what I can do about it... I'm too much of a coward to come out about my gender confusion irl too. I didn't want to here but I guess I got busted somehow... My hope is that when I die I will be reincarnated in the body I want and live with my tulpas and characters forever. Also I just want to be a girl. I don't want to be known as a trans girl. And even if I went through the process, I'll feel like an ugly girl. Everything about this flesh sack is disgusting, I think my best bet is to just hide it

Edit: And oh, that's nice luci. I do like images of her.

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

you don't have to be known as a trans girl. once you can pass, you can just hang out with people who didn't know you before you transitioned and don't introduce yourself as trans

Edited by Breloomancer

-Me

Don't you have to start changing young to pass that well though?

My greatest dream is for them to invent prothetic full body suits that can be modelled after Rena and just have out brain put in, this she can be the host and I"ll be the tulpa for a while

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I don't know. I haven't done a whole lot of research, that's why I said that I am probably not the best person to advise on this. there are a ton of trans tulpamancers that you could ask though

-Me