[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

well it is happening in exactly the only way that it can possibly happen, and I guess you can call that perfect if you want, but I don't

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

I'm not too much a philosophical major, I just know the basic idea after listening to so many of Dharma talks TB listens to. I've never had much a chance to express my opinions before. I still have some thinking on that concept to do, it hurt TB a lot for a while and I can see why. Lately they are starting to act as if it is true, however.

TB[I think it is selectively true]

Ah, well there you go!

Edited by Rena

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

What Rena was talking about has implications of determinism. That is a philosophy in the category of bad thoughts that give me existential crisis. From meditation personally, I start to see that determinism is actually true to an extent. This also caused me a lot of depression. But I'm really good at olympic level mental gymnastics and stuff with quantum physics and yada yada, I still come to the conclusion that Humans have some degree of control over themselves, and it varies depending on oh mindful and self aware they are. Some people live their life on autopiolet the whole way and it is sad. Other's live 2-3 times longer, not by living to be 300, but by having a richer life where they are simply "there" more.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

the only 2 possibilities that I see are 1. the world is entirely predetermined and 2. there is random chance involved in physics on some level. in both of these options, free will does not exist. there is no fundamental force that has the ability to choose, and things build on the mechanics of things that cannot choose also cannot choose. on a functional level, however, since it is not currently possible to perfectly simulate the entire universe, and therefore is not possible to perfectly predict the future, free will still functionally exists, which is enough for me

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Uh oh don't let TB here that... Well they already did because we see the same thing. Any way to avoid that from happening? Their depression is getting worse and worse now. Spirally spirally, they're like a wormhole.

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

I was reading old posts and the sheer amount of pics like those, I was even confused when I refreshed

This page certainly is refreshing.

Ashley wants to take credit for that, but no.