• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay I did a medium speed ^^ I'll let you get away with saying doggy like, Dog....gy.... Even if it sounds a little sad.

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

2 hours ago, TB said:

I usually imagine others as their profile picture too.

uh oh...

1 hour ago, TB said:

implications of determinism / free will

No one is smart enough to make use of the theory that we all do exactly what we would've based on the tiny particles making us up. No computer is smart enough either, and they won't be in our lifetimes either. Thinking up a theory of why you don't have free will from the perspective of a literal god is all fine and good until you try to apply it to your life. You're not a god, if you're not near-omniscient already then this information does nothing for you. Life is far too complex to be treating like a computer program where all the variables and their actions and interactions can be known.

Free will is so universal that even people who convince themselves they don't have free will are exercising it, ironically. Until you start writing/modifying brains like a computer program with incredible precision detail, you're not allowed to disbelieve in free will.

I mean... you are, literally... I'm just speaking in what I see as people's best interests. No reason to take up philosophical thinking to think yourself into a hole if you can't follow through and think yourself out of it.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Thank you, Lumi! Your words will soothe poor TB's bunked brain....

And don't worry! We love the moon too! So we love you!

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Don't worry @Luminesce, we see you as the shaggy haired, dirty blonde white guy in our dreams wearing the shorts and T-shirt those couple times. Not as a literal moon. 

-snorts- AHAHHAHAHAAHAHH WHAT

I have long, straight brown hair. It's close enough to Tewi's that she almost feels like she has the right hair while fronting, lol. Otherwise, just remember I'm always wearing a blue t-shirt, and either blue or black shorts. I'm also 6'2", and not skinny by any means, but I'm not a huge guy either. Just a basic tall guy I guess. Maybe a little Irish. Blue eyes too. Have I mentioned I love the color blue and it is absolutely my aesthetic?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

The other day I walked into Kroger's and there was this giant man. Well-built and SO tall. He was there with a friend who was also tall but didn't even look tall compared to this man. He as probably just a little under seven foot. He looked at me, I think he was just clocking me, but I had the luck to look him directly back in the eyes. And then we locked eyes for a few seconds. 

When I was putting groceries in the cart, he was parked in the car right next to ours and was putting his groceries away, and I saw him again. I noticed he had big dia de los muertos skeletons the back of his thighs. (Which we love, given that J's birthday is Nov 2nd.) 

Our fridge has been broken for months and we finally got a new one. Guess who came and took the old one and put the new one in?

Well, I tell you, he's built for the job.

I saw the tattoos on his legs first, then I realized he was so tall, then I saw his face. We made prolonged eye contact again as we both recognized each other from... the last time we'd locked eyes. 

I was told that it's like how a romance novel starts. 

-Gavin

Edited by JGC

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread