• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

plays a violen scratches  clothe washe with feet. Doubles in a bagpipe

Edited by Rena

If you can't do anything else, never give up.

Nice, you got post #73,000 in this thread.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

I feel proud. My powerlevel is 73.000

Rena: My baby is drunk though, please be nice to them.

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

I have long, straight brown hair. It's close enough to Tewi's that she almost feels like she has the right hair while fronting, lol. Otherwise, just remember I'm always wearing a blue t-shirt, and either blue or black shorts. I'm also 6'2", and not skinny by any means, but I'm not a huge guy either. Just a basic tall guy I guess. Maybe a little Irish. Blue eyes too. Have I mentioned I love the color blue and it is absolutely my aesthetic?

We have everything but the color shirt and the hair style. Dirty blonde is what Bear is and it's basically brown unless we're in the sun.

(edited)

I don't know how important it is to be right anyways. Also I've found people universally prefer their original, natural ideas and explanations for things over the actual ones later. People just come up with ideas they naturally like the most, and it's rare for reality to be better in their minds than what they came up with.

Hey, that's actually the exact same reasoning we give for tulpas being fine with the forms their hosts chose for them, lol. Stuff your host has a natural liking/affinity towards will probably mostly have positive associations when the tulpa thinks about it, too. At least until they've had enough of their own experiences to have differing opinions/tastes. (doesn't always apply to tulpas based on pre-existing characters, but it can)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.