[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

2 hours ago, Flane said:

Newbie on talking on the forums here. It's nice to actually talk to you all rather than stalking each and every post you have ever made. Jokes aside, I want to express my serious Donkey Kong OST addiction, and wanted to get others on the same boat. I know this isn't a ideal way to start a new conversation, but hey!

Howdy!

At least your first post wasn't a joke about trying to win this game.

Weirdly enough, we haven't played any of the Donkey Kong games. I wonder if there's one we can play on an emulator or something...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SheShe said:

[Bear] okay, I don't trust account switcher.

I don't really remember what was wrong with the account switcher anymore, other than it was so difficult to access it was literally faster to log out and back in manually. Which, is what we do - we haven't used the account switcher in 2020.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

2 minutes ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

See I have anxiety and I don't know if coffee is fine or if it belongs on the naughty list for me.

Me either. I also don't know how to stop being paranoid if everyone secretly hates me.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko