[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I would be surprised if he caught up on absolutely everything, and not all fanfiction is worth the read. I was wondering if he had a list of ones to read first.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Ranger said:

not all fanfiction is worth the read.

Blasphemy! But...you're not wrong.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Do you think you can steal the night that easily Sean?

@Luminesce Do you think this headache may be related to that dangerous illicit substance you ingested to help with your dream obsessions?

Edited by Bear

15 minutes ago, Srn347 said:

Blasphemy! But...you're not wrong.

I would probably have a read first list, we have some deep frustration towards reading I want to overcome.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I realized just now that one of the reasons I love serious anime so much is something along the lines of how Thoughty2 explains it here about movies.

Neko girls are just good in anime forms, then

And we've seen it, can agree a lot. Even anime that is purposely made solely to take your money can be better than modern western movies

Edited by Matsuri

I should probably take the time to watch anime. I'll put it on my bucket list for when I can be switched-in for days at a time.

Nooooo, please don't bring the cult jokes from Discord...

Wait, Stein's;Gate? Nevermind, proceed.

Edited by Ranger