• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SheShe] Bear's dreams are generally weird. We have recurring giant white spiders and there are two distinct species, one that looks like black widows about the size of your hand, but are pure white with a red hourglass, and one that's larger and really harry, in the shape of an American football. They're both non-agessive and don't move. The white widows make beautiful webs but they can take over a room making it hard to navigate, the harry ones like to snuggle in corners and on stairs.

[Bear] I see them so often that they've become associated with seeing Ashley because she's in a lot of my dreams, so I see one, then Ashley shows up and she's my lucid totem so then the dream becomes lucid or semi-lucid and we go have fun, usually flying. They obviously stem from a sense of feeling trapped in my jobs, but I take the white to mean it's a good thing. They're not scary either. 

[SheShe] the harry ones are cute.

56bc0aadf3cf2086.jpg

Edited by SheShe

Miela is in a lot of my dreams, but her being physically present never tips us off that it is a dream. I guess that it makes sense since when she is imposed we sometimes forget that she isn't physically present in real life too

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

49 minutes ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

Morning! I had a vivid(but not lucid) dream last night of being in a beauitful landscape that I would love to draw/paint IF I COULD RECALL IT AFTER WAKING. My brain's like,"there were some really weird trees". That's not enough to go on, son 😞

oof, but it makes for a good story at least.

I have been playing Lengend Of Zelda the Minish Cap lately and there's this one minigame where you have to chase all of the cuccos in a ridiculous time limit. Do that 10 times and you get a heart piece. So after 3 days I finally got it and I fully expected to have nightmares about it, but I didn't.

Instead, I have Minecraft dreams and I find my headmates talking and blending with each other while I'm half awake saying ridiculous things, that sadly were on-topic anyway...

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Oh, uh... talking to headmates that I don't have or my headmates talking about Fish's integration.

Edited by Ranger

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

...pizza

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread