• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to not like pineapple on pizza as a kid, now I don't mind it but prefer not to get it myself.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

1 hour ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

Who's for vs against pineapple on pizza? I'm for it, Iazu's gonna have to get back to you.

Bear is a fan, Ashley probably wouldn't care for it. Before you start thinking I'd want chocolate on pizza or that I'd be sensitive to odd tastes, I don't share Darlene's weaknesses or tastes in food. When Bear had a treat, I didn't even bother to taste it. 

I am dying lol this is fun

Also for some reason my favorite pizza is papa john's pizza, but everything I've heard about it from everybody says it is the most awful pizza and tastes like cardboard. why do I like it? Does anyone else like it? Do I just like bad pizza

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I don't think I ever had Papa John's. Believe it or not the last pizza I bought was $74 in a speciaty place near one of the universities and it was probably worth every penny because one slice was a meal all its own.

I used to exclusively get the cheapest 2 topping from dominos for $5 on sale. It was ok. The sause was good. There's a couple other pizza places I've enjoyed, probably the best value was a $17 one that I would ask for tripple cheese and pepperoni, but they slowly lost the ability to competently cook it and the last tine there was raw dough.

Edited by Bear