[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

18 minutes ago, SheShe said:

[Ashley] This one is where Bear is doing his quarterstaff training.

Edit: that was my bad, I wasn't paying attention.

Reveal hidden contents

4Ruc.gif

haha, i love that

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Xarbern said:

Pineapple pizza was maybe one of the first pizzas I had in my whole life and always had it as my all time favorite

A fine man of culture and taste.

What if there was a superhero spider. Would he be Spider-Spider? Bitten by a radioactive human maybe? That's a perfect anime title, desu ne? (Maybe Canadame.)

I still can't get over my system playing around with the lock-merging. Aleshe was perfect: super cute, soft, witty and fun... basically like anyone else in my system. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bear

48 minutes ago, Nyarlat-hotep said:

Lock-merging? What's that?

It's kind of like a merge, but those involved in it still experience things as themselves.  From what I know the Bear system is using it as a working title because there's not a specific definition out there that quite fits.  SheShe and co. started talking about it here: https://community.tulpa.info/topic/16339-merge-or-something-else/ 

Actually, when we read about SheShe's experience, we realized what she described her experience was like was a lot like our boy(s), Onyx.  We had just kind of assumed he would be considered a subsystem, but he doesn't technically fit that definition.  There could be other systems that are doing it too, possibly using a different term for it, but we wouldn't know about 'em.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Peace. Love. Booty.

My Darlings: Ghostly, Reiji, Osomatsu, Kokichi, Chimera

13 hours ago, Ranger said:

How many Touhou fanfictions do you plan to read?

No no no, official works, stories/information written by ZUN, and mangas the same but with artists working directly with him to stay as accurate as possible. I have one manga downloaded (Forbidden Scrollery), there's like four others I SHOULD read, and then the written works like Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red I'll make my way through (they're available directly on the Touhou wiki) as much as I can. Preferably I'd make my way through literally everything, given I like to be 100% accurate with my Touhou lore knowledge.

I haven't read fanfictions since 2011 I think. They were fun, but I definitely outgrew fanfiction in general.

13 hours ago, Bear said:

@Luminesce Do you think this headache may be related to that dangerous illicit substance you ingested to help with your dream obsessions?

No no no, you will hear every single dang detail the morning after I actually take those; they haven't arrived yet. They're expected to arrive August 4th or 5th.

I let my therapist know I was going to take them, he looked up the ingredients and said they all looked perfectly harmless and was on board. Not that I was asking permission, but I figured I'd let him, you guys, and my friends know because it's a very important thing to us. Lucilyn made the decision to try them now, but I did all the research on supplements and bookmarked Claridream well over a year ago. Was just a matter of when we'd give up and accept outside help, really.

8 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

Miela is in a lot of my dreams

Lucky. How's it feel to know Miela's been in more of your dreams than all of my tulpas have been in mine combined in the last 10 years? I did have a super nice imposition-inspired dream of Reisen and I walking around my university once like five years ago though. Once.

(and yeah not a single one of the times they've been in my dreams did it seem unnatural, 'tis the imposition life I suppose)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

How's it feel to know Miela's been in more of your dreams than all of my tulpas have been in mine combined in the last 10 years?

learning this didn't really cause much emotions

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I was technically in Bear's dreams a couple times as the SheShe-Bear Lock-Merge. 

Wouldn't it sound cooler of we called it the Locke-Merge, like named after a famous pseudo-psyscist who discovered it, or Locke-von-Braun-le-Mettelle-Merge.