[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I recently found this website called artbreeder. what it is is a website where you can take images and run them through an AI that can change the image based on a number of factors or merge the image with another image and with some patience you can make some pretty detailed pictures of people and places and things that don't actually exist. I used it to make a portrait of Miela, and I was able to get it is look pretty much exactly like how she actually looks other than the eye color, the eyebrows, and the ears, but with a bit of editing outside of artbreeder that shouldn't be too hard to fix

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, we owe Vos a huge apology. Which I just gave in PM on Discord, but I wanted to say something publicly too. We've been crediting her with something perpetrated by two different non-Vos people back in 2016 somehow, a completely ridiculous mistake which I've no idea how it happened. (Vos' response: "I'm innocent but I'll live with the tarnished reputation.") Mostly all that meant was my tulpas referred to her as "scary" every long once in a while, but still. We've all still been fond of Vos since then, as evidenced by Lucilyn ranking her as our "#1 favorite person to see post" like a week ago. If you'll recall, she also said this though:

On 7/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, Lucilyn said:

I guess I'll just say that #1 was Vos (even after she ████████ ████████ Tewi that one time)

While it was meant in good fun because nobody was supposed to know what she intended to put there (she used informationless block characters matching the number of letters), it was actually "sexually harassed". But today while looking in the back of my Imgur uploads, I found a picture of Tewi I knew was associated with the incident, and I tracked its upload date to find when this occurred in LOTPW - and as I said, it wasn't Vos, but TWO different people. I have NO IDEA how we got this mixed up and I feel bad we've held it against her, however jokingly, for four years.

I might as well link it now though I don't want you to hold it against the two in question lol, we also very much respect/appreciate both of them. Just linking for context so everyone finally knows what we've been attributing to just Vos in our minds all these years. https://community.tulpa.info/topic/7356-game-last-one-to-post-wins/?do=findComment&comment=171929 From Tewi's post (which is unrelated, don't have to read) up to "Melian is becoming triggered." A couple pages later there's a cute rabbit video, though.

Eva's posts and the first half of SomethingDire's "I'd put her in a cage" post are what we remembered. I'm still dumbfounded as to how in our mind all those things were said by Vos, but I'm guessing Eva's avatarless-ness matched up to Vos's at least

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Technically there were three of them sexually harassing Tewi.

[Bear] dangit, if it was only 2016 now with the control I have today, Ashley and I could have had so much fun in a wilder tulpa.info.

That "wilder tulpa.info" was just a higher concentration of members with 4chan-posting history. Pretty sure Vos is one of those people. Eva is kind of like Vos, and also Vos posted some pretty frickin' out-there stuff in LOTPW here and there too. Certainly I can see that entire conversation being attributed to Vos more easily than I can imagine SomethingDire saying what they did, it's super weird.

I'm just going to chalk it up to Tewi repressing memories of that time. All we remembered was "I'd put you in a cage and lick your ears", and I could've sworn there was a "for 1000 years" as a reference to how old the character Tewi was, too...

Well, Vos IS an admin. There's still a chance she rewrote some history to remove traces of what she said, either there or some time after... 

Spoiler

Actually, there was definitely something else. This mystery definitely goes deeper than this...

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

8 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

That "wilder tulpa.info" was just a higher concentration of members with 4chan-posting history. Pretty sure Vos is one of those people. Eva is kind of like Vos, and also Vos posted some pretty frickin' out-there stuff in LOTPW here and there too. Certainly I can see that entire conversation being attributed to Vos more easily than I can imagine SomethingDire saying what they did, it's super weird.

I'm just going to chalk it up to Tewi repressing memories of that time. All we remembered was "I'd put you in a cage and lick your ears", and I could've sworn there was a "for 1000 years" as a reference to how old the character Tewi was, too...

Well, Vos IS an admin. There's still a chance she rewrote some history to remove traces of what she said, either there or some time after... 

Hide contents

Actually, there was definitely something else. This mystery definitely goes deeper than this...

You beat me to the conspiracy punch.

On 10/5/2016 at 11:11 PM, Tewi said:

[video=youtube]

I've been watching Korean rabbit videos. This guy's rabbit likes to make noise.

It's actually doing that because it's annoyed he stops petting it, in this case. Rabbits can be pretty sassy.

It's also thumping the floor, yet another of many ways a rabbit can express its annoyance.

Gee, this video made me feel maternal as hell. I can't get any more critters right now because they'll almost certainly outlive how long I have left in this house, but oh, man, just in the past year or so something's geared up in my brain and I want to take care of small things. Legit been thinking about getting some sea monkeys aka brine shrimp or something stupid like that. I have a cat and dog but it's not the same. Cat I've always viewed as an independent lady and dog doesn't like to be cuddled that much, won't stay put on a bed or sofa or chair. When he was a puppy I could wrap him in a towel and lay him on my legs and he'd fall asleep and I'd watch old X-Men cartoons off Youtube. 

All the youtubers we follow are dogs, cats, or raccoons. It's a good youtube experience, highly recommend only following animal youtubers. We used to follow a hamster but he died RIP Vanilla Ham Ham.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread