Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

I recently found this website called artbreeder. what it is is a website where you can take images and run them through an AI that can change the image based on a number of factors or merge the image with another image and with some patience you can make some pretty detailed pictures of people and places and things that don't actually exist. I used it to make a portrait of Miela, and I was able to get it is look pretty much exactly like how she actually looks other than the eye color, the eyebrows, and the ears, but with a bit of editing outside of artbreeder that shouldn't be too hard to fix

That sounds really cool, although we apparently need an account and I'm not sure about making one now.

Waifulabs is also pretty neat, does AI stuff and you can create waifus with it. Good stuff!

Alright, I've unraveled the mystery, and this twist is going to blow your minds. (Make sure you read the post on the last page before this)

So, I embarked on a journey through all of Vos's posts in LOTPW (the inefficient way, ctrl+f'ing "last one" on every page of her posts because the new search kinda sucks lol), while listening to Waters of Megalovania because.. Vos literally linked it in LOTPW and I like the song, lol. So I made my way through, and the first thing that catches my eye is this: 

On 9/13/2016 at 11:21 PM, Vos said:

Eva is the only decent member on this website.

Which was suspicious, Eva being the primary perpetrator as mentioned before. So I kept scrolling through page after page of Vos's posts, enjoying the song while knowing soon I'd find what I was looking for, went through every post all the way back to our register date.... and didn't find anything. So then I did the non-stupid thing and searched all of Vos's posts mentioning Tewi with the advanced search and immediately found what I was looking for lol, as the song ended (appropriately with a "BOOM SHAKALAKA!")

10/4/2016, Eva and SomethingDire messed with Tewi...

9/29/2016 however, Vos posted this! https://community.tulpa.info/topic/7356-game-last-one-to-post-wins/?do=findComment&comment=171503

This set the precedent, both for Eva and SomethingDire who were there for it, and for Tewi to later associate their offenses with Vos. So Vos wasn't entirely innocent, and in some sense was actually the initial perpetrator herself!

So the lesson is, Vos is infallible and did nothing wrong all hail the great Vosaiu 

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I did that portrait one on ArtBreeder and I have to say I'm disappointed. It looks like they just put a blurry filter over my face, doesn't look painterly or anything. Maybe I did something wrong. 

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

what's impressive isn't what it does to the image automatically, but how you can adjust it to create totally different images

so Vos is the puppetmaster behind it all...

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

On 7/15/2016 at 5:44 PM, Vos said:

Not unlike Touhou characters, avoid asparagus at all costs.

I kind of wish I could quote without giving people notifications right now. I'll just post the other thing making me feel that way, though there's an alright chance they never even see this notification -

On 10/9/2016 at 12:11 AM, | Eva | said:

The last one to post was in our hearts all along.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.