Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a beautiful quote from Eva @Luminesce

Here's another.

"Have the fearless attitude of a hero and the loving heart of a child."
— Paul Reps (American author)

Edit: [Bear] SheShe was ninja'd by @Ido, how is this possible? @Mirichu

Edited by SheShe

Touhoumon is a concept, not any one hack. Might call it a series, except every version is made by different people. Touhoumon Another World was the most popular/interesting IIRC, one of the oldest pictures in my Imgur is of my team from it:

Spoiler

HP7XIHl.png

I think there might be a new, standalone "Touhoumon"-type game, but I forgot what it was because I don't really keep up with fan creations outside of art/music anymore

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It's 5 am here and it's almost my bedtime. Yaaaaay unemployment sleep schedules...

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

it's still 9 pm here

I accidentally closed one of my most important windows and I can't remember what all of the tabs I had open were, and some of the tabs that I do remember having I have no chance of remembering the url for, and I also had a few stories that I was multiple chapters into that I have now lost my place in

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

That's part of why I only use one window... I was very under the impression that multiple windows was a death sentence for all those tabs, but apparently it's only a death-possibility (that's always one click away)

There's no "Restore recent tabs" option for you? Chrome has that in the top right corner settings, but I have no idea if it works for multiple windows (but I think it would)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

there is normally a 'restore session' option, but this time it didn't come up. there is something fishy about the way that it happened too: I closed a different window, and then this window also closed, but I am certain that I only clicked once to close that window so it shouldn't have closed the other one as well. really its a good thing that I have multiple windows, because if I just used one then everything would be gone, which is well over 100 tabs by this point. instead, only 40 or so tabs were lost, which still sucks, but isn't nearly as bad.

at least I had already read through all of the wikipedia pages on bird anatomy that I was looking at before this happened, because it would have been a real pain to have to have to find all of them again. there is so much stuff that I have lost that I can't even remember though, but I know that it's gone because there are less tabs now, and I know that when I want to look at it again, there is a good chance that I won't be able to remember the url

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me